Time for Everyone to Participate in Grace’s Spiritual Life Inventory!
For the past few weeks you’ve been hearing announcements about RenewalWorks, an Episcopal organization that offers resources to help individuals and churches grow spiritually. Grace is participating in a comprehensive survey that will provide us with valuable information about our faith journey as a congregation. The Spiritual Life Inventory, as it is called, is NOW available for you to take. Regardless of where you are in your spiritual journey, we want to hear from all adult members of the Grace community. Your results will be completely anonymous and confidential.
From September 17 to October 8, the survey/inventory will be accessible online for you to complete. Please take it as soon as possible. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- The survey/inventory should take about 20-30 minutes.
- You will need to complete it in one sitting.
- The survey must be taken on a computer; it will not work on a phone or tablet.
- You may obtain a confidential hard copy from the church office if necessary.
- Answer all questions the best you can, even if you don’t resonate with some of the language. The survey is distributed to a wide variety of churches.
- The survey will close on Sunday, Oct 8 at midnight. The sooner you take it, the better!
Click on this link to take the survey: https://www.research.net/r/RenewalWorks2111
All completed inventories will be automatically tabulated by RenewalWorks. Vestry members and Grace’s RenewalWorks committee have taken the survey in advance, and have reported that it not only collected information, but actually challenged them to reflect on their own spirituality in a fresh way.
After we get the results back, a team of about 10-12 parishioners will discuss the survey information during the fall and offer some recommendations to the congregation. If you have any questions, please speak to Fr. Owen, Verne Becker, or Jan Valentine. Thank you in advance for your participation!